Sunday, February 8, 2015

Stranded On A Deserted Island- Blog 1.

If I were stranded on a deserted island, the two things I would bring would be a pot and a lighter. I chose these two things for the following reasons. I would bring a pot so that I could catch water in it and boil it for drinking (being as how they say the body can survive longer without food, but not water). I would bring a lighter for the obvious reason, which is to make fire to cook and to keep warm and safe at night. I would also use the lighter to start a fire to try and catch someone's attention and in turn be rescued off the island. :) I would have said I would bring my two daughter's with me, but as much as I adore them, I wouldn't want them to suffer. God knows how long we'd be there. Besides, given that the lighter helps me get rescued, I'd be back with them in no time! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment